YEOWARD CR FILL SLOPE RETAINING WALL
- Engineering & Construction
The objective of this project was to construct a GRS fill slope wall to allow a resource road to be constructed across a very steep sloped gully. Landmark provided the skilled labour and all small equipment required to complete this project. The project was completed in 6 days.
- Construction Duration: 6 days
- Structure Length (m): 45
- Structure Height (m): 10
- Foundation Material: Bedrock
- Fill Material: Broken rock, sand, gravel
- Finished Road Width (m): 10
Another successful project done in collaboration with Terratech Consulting Ltd.