ROBERTS CREEK – GRS BRIDGE ABUTMENTS
- Engineering & Construction
The objective of this project was to remove an existing bridge, replace the old log stringer abutments with new GRS abutments, and replace the bridge. Landmark provided project management, as well as all materials and equipment (with the exception of heavy machinery), and all labour required to complete this project. The project was completed in 7 days.
- Construction Duration: 7 days
- Channel Width (m): 3.5
- Bridge Length (m): 21
- Bridge Width (m): 4
- Clearance Height (m): 4.5
- Footings Material: Sands and gravels
- Wing Walls Material: n/a
- Abutment Material: Imported sand and gravel
- Design Vehicle Loading: L65
- Finished Road Width (m): 4
Another successful project done in collaboration with Terratech Consulting Ltd.